Thursday, January 8, 2015

Happy New Year!



The kinder friends in Room 111 want to wish everyone a happy New Year! To help us get ready for the year 2015, the kids came up with some great New Year Goals.
 
 
Roman: I want to be beat level one on my Sonic game.
Vishnu: I will be better at football.
Delaney: I want to help animals.

Emma: I will learn how to do a handstand.
Bradlee: I will be better at driving my race car.
Izzy: I want to learn how to do a cartwheel.
Chris: I will be better at soccer.
Adrianna: I want to learn how to play Minecraft.
Ty: I will beat level on Star Wars Rebels.
Parker: I will beat the Lego Man Batman Game.
Charlie: I want to read 1 book a week.
Katie: I want to swim faster.
Madeline: I want to learn how to run faster.
Evelyn: I will be better at making music notes.
Sophia: I will get better at jump rope. I want to jump rope faster.
Charlee: I will be better at doing a back handspring on the floor.
Carter: I want to get better at playing football.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment